Calling All Vendors!
We invite businesses of all types and sizes to participate as vendors in Point Pleasant's official kick off to Summer: Summerfest in the Park! This is a great opportunity for you to sell food, drinks, products, arts & crafts, and/or promote your business at a fabulous, large-scale community party event. If you have any questions about Summerfest, please reach out. We have a variety of available vendor spaces but we encourage you to sign up early as some types of vendor spaces are limited. See full terms and conditions at the bottom of this page.
Event: Summerfest in the Park
Where: Community Park, Bridge Avenue and Beaver Dam Road
Dates / Times:
Friday, June 1: 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm
Saturday, June 2: 11:00 to 7:00 pm
Vendor Application Deadline: May 15, 2018
Vendor Space Details
We have three different vendor spaces available at Summerfest. You'll choose the right space for your business when completing your Vendor Application.
Food Vendor Space
Size: 10' x 20'
These spaces are intended for vendors of food and drink. All property MUST fit inside the allotted vendor space. If additional space is required, please note in special instructions that you will require two (2) Food Vendor spaces.
Dual Service Vendor Space
Size: 20' x 20'
These spaces are for dual counter service supplying food needs for the Beer/Wine Lounge and General Public with service from both ends of the vendor booth. Space is limited to three (3) unique food vendors at the discretion of the Chamber Summerfest Committee. Please note: A Dual Service Vendor space must operate on BOTH the Friday night June 1, 2018 advance party event AND the Saturday June 2, 2018 main Summerfest event.
Market Vendor Space
Size: 10' x 10'
These spaces are intended for businesses to sell products, promote services, display arts & crafts, and/or generally market their business. Please indicate (in the Vendor Application Form) if you will be using any kind of generator or if you have sound/music/microphone. Briefly describe what you are selling/expo? A photo will be helpful.
Vendor Application & Payment
Option 1: Regular Mail
To apply for a vendor space by regular mail, please click here to download our Vendor Application Form. Print out and mail or drop off the completed form together with your Vendor Space payment check to the Chamber office at 2810 Bridge Avenue Point Pleasant, NJ 08742. Please make checks payable to "Point Pleasant Chamber of Commerce".
Option 2: Online Vendor Application
To apply for a vendor space online, please complete the following two steps in the Online Vendor Application below:
- Step 1: Vendor Information - Complete and submit your Vendor Information and Liability Waiver & Release; and
- Step 2: Vendor Space Fee Payment - Select your desired Vendor Space Type and submit your payment online (via a major credit card or your PayPal account)
See Terms & Conditions at the bottom of this page.
Step 1: Vendor Information
Please note that all asterisked fields in the form below are required for form submission.
Step 2: Vendor Space Fee Payment
After completing and submitting your Vendor Information in Step 1, please select and pay for your desired Vendor Space Type below. We use PayPal to securely process all payments on this site. You do not need a PayPal account to pay online; you can use any major credit card to make your payment. If you have any questions, please call us at 732-295-8850.
Terms & Conditions
- Locations: Vendor locations will be assigned by the Chamber Summerfest Committee. Please add any special requests, as we will try to accommodate, especially if you have done our festival in the past.
- Equipment: Tents, Table, Chairs are the responsibility of the Vendor. The Chamber can recommend a rental facility if needed (please reach out).
- Power: Electricity is the responsibility of all vendors, the site does not supply electricity. If you require electricity, generators are permitted, please note this in the (B) section of the Vendor Application Form.
- Hours: Summerfest hours are 6:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m., Friday and 11:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m., Saturday.
- Vendor Set Up: Dual Service Food Vendors can set up starting at 3:00 p.m. Friday. All other vendors can set up on Friday between 6:00 p.m and 7:30 p.m. or on Saturday between 6:00 a.m and 10:00 a.m.
- Garbage & Recycling: Recycling rules will be enforced. Food Vendors must REMOVE ALL OILS. Dumping on the street or on the grounds of the festival is prohibited.
- Cooking: Cooking under tents is strictly prohibited. The event fire permit is purchased by the Chamber.
- Health Inspection: The Ocean County Health Department will visit your booth on the event morning. Please be sure you are following all of the health department rules and regulations.
- Insurance: In order to be a vendor at Summerfest, all Food Vendors MUST provide a general Liability Rider naming the The Point Pleasant Chamber of Commerce as additionally insured. This must be included with your application. Market Vendors will also need to submit an insurance certificate naming the Point Pleasant Chamber of Commerce as additionally insured. We do have a Release Form for Market Vendors only (see Vendor Application Form). It can be signed in place of an insurance certificate in the event of any injury to staff, property or guests as a direct result of their participation. This Release is attached to the application and must be included with the Registration Packet.
- Alcohol Sales: No vendor is allowed to sell or offer samples of alcohol.
- Vendor Fee Refunds: There are no refunds for any reason.
- Payment: Checks should be made payable to: "Point Pleasant Chamber of Commerce" located at 2810 Bridge Avenue, Point Pleasant, NJ 08742.